Thursday 23 February 2012

LFW 2012 day 1 pour moi!

So I thought I'd given up on the blog front and knew it was going to take something big to get me back into  writing. LFW was just that. Having taken holiday that completely by chance coincided with LFW I took my trusty camera and most serious fashionista persona and set off down to somerset house.

I finally managed to dip into the patisserie shop I walk past everyday and have a slice of the strawberry tart, so good and even better that I felt like it had been earn't through generally running too late to stop!


I love the look of these french meringues with the swirl of pink through them, only thing is my brain can't really cope with what chocolate meringues will taste like. 
Just can't manage it.
Guess it'll have to be the next thing I try when I walk past again.

  




















My pathway took me through inner and middle temple and thought that it would a good place to grab a couple of picks whilst been given both utterly confused and slightly disdainful looks from our countries barristers. Really quite hilarious. 
I love little bits of london and there are always people there but you never go to unless you have a purpose, wandering around without one felt almost inappropriately luxurious. 

Dress & Shoes BCBG MaxAzria, Bag -Zara, Necklace - Whistles

How Great is this Elephant in this tiny little court yard down on fleet street. There was a cleaner in one the windows giving us the "you definitely can't be there" look so we snapped and went!


After all this galavanting about I finally made it over to Sumerset House. Street Style photos to follow.


No comments:

Post a Comment